The UMHB help desk is your first point of contact for all technology related needs. We are located in the Sanderford Administrative Complex and welcome walk-ins. The help desk has three primary functions:
1. We ensure that a trouble ticket is created for all issues
2. We resolve basic issues immediately (e.g., password lookups or resets)
3. We assign and escalate tickets to the appropriate IT staff for resolution, depending on the nature of the issue (e.g., hardware, software, network, etc.)
Hours of Operation
- Regular Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Mon. - Fri.
- Extended Help Desk: 5:00p.m. - 10:00 p.m. Mon - Thur
Information Technology is open Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm. We also have limited phone support Monday through Thursday 5 pm to 10 pm during the regular semesters.
- Phone: 254-295-4658
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 254-295-4221
The help desk provides support for university-owned technology equipment and standardized software. We also support students in accessing the UMHB network. At this time, we are not resourced to support personal systems owned by faculty, staff, or students.
Software Applications Supported
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, and Outlook)
- Adobe Products
- Internet Explorer
- Limited support on other software
Use your student or academic discount at VarsityBuys to get the software you need for less.
Forgot Your Password?
- Single Sign on: You can reset your password for CruNet, myCampus, myCourses, and all other Single Sign On services.
- IP Phone: contact IT and it can be reset